Date Approved: July 2020
Next Review: July 2021
The Quality Policy of the DScience LTD is:
- To establish and maintain a Quality Management System which would satisfy the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, and any other Client specific quality requirements.
- To consistently provide products and services in a manner which will satisfy Client requirements in all respects.
- To implement appropriate actions to address any risks and opportunities associated with internal / external issues, and to meet the needs and expectations of interested parties.
- To ensure all Company personnel are fully competent to carry out their assigned task.
- To strive to continually improve our services provided to Clients, through the use of this quality objectives, performance evaluation including audit results, corrective actions and effective management oversight.
- To establish annual quality objectives at strategic and operational levels within the DScience, that will be measured and reported upon.
- To maintain documented information as objective evidence to demonstrate compliance with DScience’s quality standards.
- To control & continually monitor all projects undertaken.
- To comply as a minimum with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
- To review compliance and reporting at planned intervals to ensure it is effective and achieving the stated quality guidelines.
The Senior Management team are fully committed to the above and actively encourage a similar commitment by personnel at all levels of DScience LTD.